13 June 2012

I am terribly unenthused at the moment.
OKAY, so I may be a little late in the game since this album came out in 2010, but OH MY GOD. Twin Shadow? Fucking raw as shit. The videos add this delicious sense of age; I feel like I'd be driving downtown at night with the windows down and one of his songs would be on the radio. If it were 1984.

Only two more weeks until I drive to Los Angeles. I am looking forward to it now that my trip to Dallas has already occurred. Many strange realizations were...realized on that trip--I'll tell you that much.

Lord, my underarm is itchy right now. I hate deodorant. On a side note, I think it's ridiculous how triumphant I feel when I free an ingrown hair.

Alright. Songs as of late:
Twin Shadow - Slow
Twin Shadow - Castles in the Snow
Outkast - Prototype
The Cure - Screw
The Beach Boys - Kokomo

It's a small playlist, but I quite love it.
That's all for now.
I need to draw a bee.

No comments:

Post a Comment